Speed Queen, one of the oldest brands in the industry, has built a legacy on providing equipment that stands up to any commercial laundry challenge. All washers and dryers, from small to large capacity, are built specifically for the commercial environment and provide reliable performance. The Horizon line of small commercial equipment meets many unique on-premises customer needs.
Here are just a few examples of Speed Queen commercial homestyle line.
At the beginning of 2015 Speed Queen introduced the next generation of frontload washers.
New features include:
- Only 11.7 gallons water consumption per wash cycle
- Industry leading spin speed extract of 440 G-Force maximizes moisture removal and reduces dry times.
- Larger wash capacity - 20% increase in wash capacity with improved water usage to decrease operating cost.
- Revolutionary balancing technology redistributes un-balanced loads for uninterrupted wash cycles.
- Easier installation, less vibration and reduced sound.
Speed Queen dryers are built for reliable performance.
- Extra-large capacity with the industry’s largest door opening 2.06 sq. ft.
- Equipped with a durable galvanized steel cylinder prolonging equipment life.
- Easy to service. Major components reachable from the front.
- High efficiency exhaust blower with superior airflow 220cfm.
- Door is reversible for installation flexibility.
Speed Queen’s top load washer line is U.S. DOE compliant for energy and water efficiencies due to lower water consumption. Washers come with durable stainless steel washtubs, automatic balancing suspension system and curved four-vane polypropylene agitator. Extract spin speed of 710 RPM spin clothes out drier, reducing dry times.
Electronic Homestyle controls are designed for durability and easy to operate with intuitive selection buttons and cycles status indicator lights. Available on all frontloads washers, top load washers, dryer, stacked dryers and stacked washer/dryer units.
E-Mech controls are designed for durability and ease of use with push to start switch and reinforced control knows. Available on rear control frontload washers, top load washers, rear control dryers and stacked dryers.
Call us at (907) 771-0104 or email us for further information and pricing.