DOSE System - Cleaning Simplified!
No water hook up necessary
- Simple installation and no maintenance required
- Absolute necessary
- Simple to use
- Cost effective
- Shipping included on Anderson Chemical products, excluding products with hazardous material.
- SAFETY – DOSE capsules are factory sealed and product is only dispensed when properly installed in the DOSE Activator.
- CONVENIENCE – No water hook up is required for this system to operate.
- COSTS – DOSE systems significantly reduce equipment costs and service calls.
- SIMPLICTY – Training employees how to operate the DOSE System is quick and easy.
- ACCURACY – Since the DOSE System does not rely on water pressure and metering tips, product is accurately dispensed EVERY time.
- RELIABILITY – With only one moving part, there is no maintenance or calibration ever required on a DOSE System, eliminating service calls.
- CONSISTENCY- Because of the accuracy and reliability, you can be assured that cleaning solutions will always be properly mixed.
- SUSTAINABILITY – DOSE’s concentrated products reduce the impacts of transportation. The inverted installation of the DOSE capsule ensures that all product is used for the proper cleaning application. Product capsules are recyclable.
- VERSATILITY- If desired, DOSE Systems can be easily set up for continuous flow tasks like mop bucket, auto scrubber, and sink filling applications.
DOSE by SurFlex® is a revolutionary technology designed primarily for purposes of spray bottle filling for housekeeping as well as other specialty cleaning applications.
DOSE is engineered to be simple, accurate, and cost competitive. DOSE’s unique design offsets the shortcomings of the two dominant applications of the housekeeping chemical market — the high use-cost of RTU products and the high set up and maintenance costs of water proportioning devices.
The DOSE System consists to two major components - the product Capsule (w/ SurSeal insert) and the Activator. The two work in combination to dispense the proper amount of chemical 'charge' for quart bottle fill and other cleaning applications!
Every DOSE product Capsule contains a SurSeal Insert, which ensures that no product leaves the capsule until it is properly inverted into the Activator.
The DOSE Activator allows the proper amount of chemical to be dispensed after the product Capsule is installed. Below is a list of the components that make up the DOSE Activator.
Automated Laundry Systems & Supply is a full line distributor of DOSE products. For more information please contact us at 907-771-0123 or email email@example.com!